Learn more about natural treatment for polycystic ovaries.
Not a single publication on my blog enough to cover everything that I want to cover on the natural treatment for polycystic ovaries but let's start slowly.
Dear reader: this time I will speak specifically to women and if you know any who may be in need of this information please don't hesitate to share it with her!
Girls! A week ago I had a visit to the gynecologist and it has definitely started my life in two. In mid-2012, after a review of ultra sound saw me a small cyst in left ovary to which I was told: "Andrea, no worry." It may be stress; You can make this go away or can have a tendency to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome". At that time I was not concerned me and by the following year kept my life equal.
It's been 4 years since then in which 1 was very poor at the level of health and the 3 last years have focused them on the construction of a healthy lifestyle. My diet has changed significantly, I have acquired habits of physical activity and personal care.
A week ago the gynecologist confirmed me that I suffer from totally of the polycystic ovary syndrome. But we both are very surprised by the subtlety with which this manifested itself in me. PCOS symptoms are highly variable between woman and woman; the most common are:
- Cysts on the ovaries
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Absence of menstruation or menstruation very light
- Heavy menstruation
- Absence of ovulation
- Hair loss
- Resistance to losing weight or tendency to increase weight easily
- Growth of body hair on abdomen, chest, face, arms (HIRSUTISM)
- Acne on the face, back or chest
- Darkening of the skin especially in the armpits, groin, breast and neck
- Anxiety and increased appetite
- Sexual dysfunction
- White discharge from breast
- High cholesterol
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome summary it as a condition of life in which women's hormones are altered and unbalanced thus cause many of the ailments listed above. Although its symptoms are bothersome they are not the subject that requires more attention. As a woman suffering from PCOS higher risks are the myriad of diseases that come with it if not treated promptly. Among these diseases highlight the insulin resistance, obesity, infertility, uterine cancer, endometrial hyperplasia, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases, hypothyroidism, sleep apnea, food such as anorexia, bulimia and emotional hunger, diseases related to mental health disorders.
Polycystic ovary syndrome affects 10 percent of women today; not to mention the thousands of cases that are never diagnosed. In short, it is more common than we imagine. For decades, conventional medicine has treated the PCOS with contraceptives and other drugs to control the hormones but they invade the natural internal environment of the body and in the end result in worst effects for the same woman. So I want to share with you today how to begin to treat it naturally.
Natural treatment for polycystic ovaries is based 100% on your daily diet and lifestyle decisions. This being a syndrome that is suffering from for life, the way how you feed and how to carry your routine will be key chips to begin to alleviate all the symptoms.
I repeat, does not reach a single publication on my blog to cover everything that I want to cover on the natural treatment for polycystic ovaries but you want to make today about tips on diet and lifestyle if you embrace with discipline you will be to live happier, feel better with yourself, to calm the anxiety and control your weight easily.
My tips for natural treatment for polycystic ovaries
- Always combine a lean protein with good carbohydrates at each meal or snack
- When I say good carbohydrates namely vegetables and whole grains or low tubercles on starch
- Reducing the intake of foods that contain gluten; i.e., those that come from wheat, barley or rye
- Reduce your intake of dairy and soy foods
- Always include green leafy vegetables in the 3 important meals of the day
- Avoid the processed and refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, and all made from white wheat flour
- Eat only natural fats like avocado, coconut, olives, nuts, seeds and fish
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day
- Do 30 minutes of physical activity activates at least 5 times a week
This is just an abre-bocas of my small natural treatment for polycystic ovaries. Stay connected to my blog or my emails so that you learn much more about how to live a healthy life still suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome.
If you need help with recipes that support the healing of hormonal imbalances caused by PCOS, I invite you to review my blog of healthy recipes.
Don't forget that I'm here to help each other. From today I declare I advocate for all those women that we suffer from this mysterious syndrome!
Do you suffer from PCOS? Please let me know your symptoms, your experience and how you have treated this syndrome in your life.